Hockey has ended. The students have a chance to talk among themselves. Maybe they discuss their game, or the strange riddle their strange teacher just told them. Maybe they talk about the weather, or something else entirely.
- Cochrane, who couldn’t remember where the Battle of Asculum took place and is the first to tell Stephen they give up on answering his riddle.
- Armstrong, who was eating fig rolls and identified Pyrrhus as a pier.
- Comyn, who wanted Stephen to ask him about Pyrrhus instead and who questioned Stephen’s definition of a pier as a disappointed bridge.
- Talbot, the “swarthy boy” who stumbled while reciting Lycidas.
- Cyril Sargent, a bespectacled boy with “tangled hair and scraggy neck” who had to approach Stephen after class for help with his math lesson.
- Halliday, whose name only comes up when his being on the same side as Cochrane for hockey causes problems.
- And any others you might come up with.
How to play:
You can use *as character* to designate that you are speaking as a character or use any other method that makes it clear. See the Telemachus RPG Thread for examples.